When Should One Get Breast Surgery?
Breast surgery is used to correct a variety of conditions. Some of them include;
- Loss of breast volume following pregnancy or weight loss
- Small breasts that affect your confidence
- Asymmetrical shape and size of breasts
- Large breasts (out of proportion to the rest of the body)
- Gynecomastia (men having abnormally large breasts)
- Uneven size and shape of breasts after a mastectomy or lumpectomy
How Do You Prepare For Breast Surgery?
Before the surgery, be sure to clear any questions or doubts you may have with your surgeon. He will give you instructions on what to do and what not to, including medicines you can or can’t take and when to stop eating prior. Review your plan with the caregiver, and have someone on standby to take care of you. Pack your bag with loose clothes and sneakers or sandals, and don't forget to include your ID and insurance cards.
Eat healthily, stay hydrated, and remove dark polish for easy measuring of oxygen saturation in your body.